British Books Challenge
Hi Everybody,
I've decided to participate in this literary challenge.
Here's a link to the description of this challenge, and its sign-up page on the host blog, Tales of Yesterday. Tales of Yesterday - British Books Challenge 2017 Sign-Up
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
I've decided to participate in this literary challenge.
Here's a link to the description of this challenge, and its sign-up page on the host blog, Tales of Yesterday. Tales of Yesterday - British Books Challenge 2017 Sign-Up
The books I'll be revisiting to write about are:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas AdamsWuthering Heights - Emily Brontë
A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
The Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling
The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J. R. R. Tolkien
The Thursday Next Series - Jasper Fforde
Bridget Jones' Diary - Helen Fielding
High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
Of course, reading more analog is on my resolutions list for 2017, so I'll also be reading some books I've never picked up before, but I've decided to prioritize this challenge for generating writing about these texts that I frequently consider.
#BritishBooksChallenge17
A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
The Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling
The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J. R. R. Tolkien
The Thursday Next Series - Jasper Fforde
Bridget Jones' Diary - Helen Fielding
High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
Of course, reading more analog is on my resolutions list for 2017, so I'll also be reading some books I've never picked up before, but I've decided to prioritize this challenge for generating writing about these texts that I frequently consider.
#BritishBooksChallenge17
January: The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien)
February: To The Lighthouse & A Room of One's Own (Virginia Woolf) including a rewatching of the film The Hours. Have also begun a re-approach to James Hilton's Lost Horizons.
March: Continued the essay that includes looking at Lost Horizons again. Have been journeying through Bridget Jones' Diary again: that'll be the essay of the week. I also picked up Nick Hornby's Funny Girl.
April. Bill Bryson was born in America, but he's a resident of England. I'm reading his Shakespeare: The World As Stage.
Comments
Post a Comment