Cinema Shame Challenge

I've also signed up for the @CinemaShame challenge. Here's a pic of the list of films I plan to finally fully watch in 2017 and write about:

 

I wanted to write a more extensive post for my statement on the Cinema Shame website, but this is what I'm currently up to in reviving my writing process in the blogosphere. (Sure, I Twitter nearly all day, but... and I'll get to explaining that, too, as I sort out my different types of content in the coming months. Got to be okay with where I am at. And speaking of Be Ok, listen to Ingrid Michaelson: https://open.spotify.com/track/2qESkHBZ2VThboOnosYFBk)

Films to add:
The Five People You Meet In Heaven
Joe Vs. the Volcano
Key Largo
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
His Girl Friday


January:
Bought DVD of The Birds (#crzyshit I live-Tweeted.) Read The Birds. Watched The Birds. Wrote a section of a post I was really pleased with: ("I'm writing. #itsamiracle.") Posted it. Would like to write another section.

February:
Woke up on Groundhog Day and decided to tackle Groundhog Day. Wrote a post about the waking up & the deciding. Watched the movie in the evening. Have not written a section about watching the movie.

Have not written a section about having read & watched The Birds, either. 

When will the process allow writing about the films themselves in? When will the process allow writing about the watching of the films in?

Looking forward to the blogging-in-increments continuing. Hoping to get to essays as I envision complete essays. 


March: Watched the new live action Beauty & the Beast as part of my plan to finally watch the animated one in full. 

April: Adding One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest to my list. Also can't wait to watch some earlier classics like His Girl Friday. La Dolce Vita,  here I come. But wait: I have that Hulu introductory offer right now. What should I watch?

[Postscript: the movie Adaptation of Rent. ]

May: Began a post on On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I've only seen a few 007 films--the most recent ones, mostly. 

June:
It's the 18th already. I should do something. 
The 29th: well, I finally downloaded the Netflix app to this phone. Also, I've purchased a pre-ownee copy of Key Largo. That should factor in to a narrative somehow. 

[...]

October:

Comments